Friday, January 22, 2010

Wake UP!


I've been really stuck this week. I think my pajamas have bonded to my skin, and last week's challenge? FAIL!

But, I'm ready to try again. My friend had a couple of bad days and gave up too, so we're both going to start over. This time, we're going to keep better track of our days on paper, and if we don't meet our meager goals for the day we're just going to add another day to the end of our two weeks.

I tend to give up completely if I don't succeed perfectly. Perfection isn't the goal here, though, and I need to keep working on this because better self-care is an important and worthy objective.

I feel like I'm walking around in a bad dream. One of those dreams where you try to run but find your feet won't move, like you're stuck in quicksand.

3 comments:

  1. this is too funny - the pic and the statment "I think my pjs have bonded...' I keep having to get it...there is no perfect...Stay strong..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture Beth! Can associate. ((((Beth))))

    ReplyDelete