Saturday, February 13, 2010

Waking Up!


I've had a very good week! All week I:

  • got out of bed in the morning.
  • ate breakfast each day.
  • drank at least 8 8 ounce glasses of water.
  • walked at least 20 minutes, some days up to 50 minutes.
  • was conscious about what I was eating, and ate only when hungry, not out of boredom.
The biggest benefit I have noticed from doing those five things consistently has been that I feel in control of my life again. I know a week isn't a long time, but I haven't been able to accomplish those five things for two days in a row let alone seven. I feel like I'm waking up from a weird coma in which I was conscious but unable to do anything to help myself. I'm waking up!

My challenge to myself for the coming week is to KEEP IT UP!

6 comments:

  1. So well done. You can be proud of you. A good achievement to built upon. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little steps lead to a bigger journey... Good luck with next week's challenge, Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Beth!
    I do know how hard it is to put seemingly small things into practice...
    It CAN be such a struggle. Well done for managing 7 days of all 5!!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That was great. I'd love to be able to accomplish all that you do. Maybe I can challenge myself, also!
    AspergersSupport-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, passing by showing some support and love. Hugs

    ReplyDelete